Mental Health Resources
Spring Branch Community Health Center Behavioral Health Services
8575 Pitner Road Houston, Texas 77080 Phone: 713.462.6545 http://www.sbchc.net/
(6 different locations available: see website)
Our team of licensed professionals is available to discuss issues that you are experiencing related to your mental and emotional health. Through counseling, therapy, and medication our team can help meet a wide variety of your needs. Our behavioral health professionals specialize in:
- Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder and Depression
- Grief Counseling
- Counseling for Children, Couples and Families
- Counseling for Sexual Assault
- Counseling for Domestic Violence
Services provided to insured and un-insured patients, please contact our registration team for more info.
Fuller Life Family Therapy
We heal within relationship. At Fuller Life, we provide in-depth relational therapy for a diverse population of clients in the Houston area in two locations. We offer individual therapy, couple’s counseling, counseling for children, adolescent counseling and family therapy. Our hours are flexible and fees for resident therapists are set on a sliding scale based on income. Call us today for more information at (855) 245-5433. www.fullerlifefamilytherapy.org
- FULLER LIFE LOOP 4545 Bissonet, Suite 289, Bellaire, Texas 77401
- FULLER LIFE WEST 10333 Harwin Drive Suite 375D Houston TX 77036
HOPE AND HEALING CENTER
717 SAGE ROAD, HOUSTON TEXAS 77056
HHCI provides supportive services to individuals, families, and caregivers struggling with addiction and mental health issues, especially those who cannot afford care and cannot find care.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)-based services for individuals who struggle to regulate and manage their emotions and behaviors.
- Mental Health Coaching for individuals living with any mental health disorder or difficulty.
- Tele-psychiatry for clients who suffer from chronic persistent serious mental illness.
- Case management to help clients address unique needs and match them to HHCI’s community partners.
- Mental Health Planning and Referrals for those in need of specialized care.
- 38 weekly support groups focused on addiction and other mental health and caregiving issues.
- FAMILIES TRANSFORMED (Wednesdays 6:30pm) - A 16-week faith-based support group for the families or loved ones of those living with a mental health difficulty. Topics include: Building Faith, Stigma, Communication, Medication, Grieving & Grace, Self-Care, Boundaries, and much more.
- GRIEF SUPPORT AFTER A SUBSTANCE PASSING (GRASP) (1st Thursdays 7pm) - A support group that offers comfort to those families and individuals who are in bereavement due to a substance misuse death. Recovering from grief in any circumstance is never accomplished easily, and because of the specific nature of substance-related death and the stigma associated with it, this is even more difficult for surviving family and friends to overcome. This is a place you can come and bear your souls and share your grief journey with others who are walking the very same path that you are on.
- GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP (2nd &4th Tuesdays 5:45pm) - Designed to help grieving participants process the intense emotional suffering associated with the loss of a loved one. Strategies for coping with the normal emotional and physical effects of grief such as loss, anger, emptiness, depression, and exhaustion will help restore your stability and aid in recovery as you start to heal. HHCI’s Grief Group is an open group for people of all ages, backgrounds, and denominations, where participants can attend as an individual’s need for support evolves.
- HEARTS TRANSFORMED (Mondays 6:30pm) - A 16-week curriculum-based support group for adult female survivors of childhood/adult sexual abuse/assault or domestic violence. This dynamic group provides a safe place for survivors to heal and rebuild their lives.
- MINDS TRANSFORMED (Mondays 6:30pm) - A 16-week faith-based support group for those living with a serious mental health difficulty or disorder (i.e. depression, OCD, Schizophrenia, etc.). Topics include: Identity, Stigma, Medication, Managing Stressors, and more.
- Crisis Intervention Houston: 713-HOTLINE (468-5463)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration