Our Mission Statement
Chapelwood Children exists to partner with families and across generations to welcome, disciple, and nurture all children as they grow in their relationship with Christ.
We Pray That Children
- Know God is real, relevant, and active in their lives.
- Experience God in church, home, and in the world.
- Encounter the power of prayer.
- Become seekers of Scripture.
- Establish a faith foundation that will last a lifetime.
what we provide
We are committed to providing a Christ-centered, safe, clean, and engaging space for children. As we recognize the importance of grace, transformtion, and community, we at Chapelwood look to provide for the childrens' physical, social emotional, developmental, and spiritual needs in hopes they find coming to church and enjoyable experience. Above all, we want to shower the children with God's love, attention, and affection.