Enrollment Paperwork for Students Enrolled in the 2023-2024 School Year
Complete all forms and return completed packets to the front desk staff at the day school. You may also save and email to [email protected]. All paperwork is due no later than May 1, 2023 to secure your spot for the 2023-2024 school year. Packets are available to pick up in the day school office.
Form(s) to be completed by parent:
- Enrollment Information Form
- Financial Policy
- Release and Consent to Medical Treatment
- Release of Liability
- Health Form to be Completed by Parent
- Potty Training Policy and Agreement Form (for children in the 3-5 year-old classes only)
Form(s) to be completed by a doctor:
- Health form to be completed by a doctor (requires a doctor’s signature) including a copy of current immunization records. Chapelwood School’s Core Team has adopted a no waiver policy for immunizations. All immunizations must be kept up to date.
- If "yes" to food allergy, complete Food Allergy Action Plan (requires a doctor’s signature)
- If "yes" to asthma, complete Asthma Action Plan
- Medical Prescription/Parental Permission Form