Camp Wonder is full. We are no longer accepting applications.
Paperwork for summer-only students. Complete all forms, save and email to [email protected] or print and return to the front desk staff at the day school. All paperwork is due no later than May 1, 2023.
- Enrollment Information Form
- Release and Consent to Medical Treatment
- Release of Liability
- Health Form to be Completed by Parent
- Potty Training Policy and Agreement Form (for children in the 3-5 year-old classes only)
Form(s) to be completed by a doctor:
- Health form to be completed by a doctor (requires a doctor’s signature) including a copy of current immunization records. Chapelwood School’s Core Team has adopted a no waiver policy for immunizations. All immunizations must be kept up to date.
- If "yes" to food allergy, complete Food Allergy Action Plan (requires a doctor’s signature)
- If "yes" to asthma, complete Asthma Action Plan
- Medical Prescription/Parental Permission Form
Camp dates: Monday, June 5th through Thursday, June 29th 2023
Hours: 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Four-day camp Monday through Thursday (no camp on Fridays). Two-day camp is no longer being offered.
Who can attend: Children 3 months through 5 years as of June 1st, 2023 **Children aged 3 and older as of June 1st 2023 MUST be fully potty trained to attend camp.
Tuition: $700 for 4 weeks (no prorates)
Registration: Online Monday, February 27th at 7 am. After online registration ends, registration will continue in our front office if spots are still available.
We cannot guarantee placement due to limited enrollment in our summer program.
Details: Our summer camp encompasses school-wide weekly themes and on-campus special activities including water day, dance party, and fun arts and crafts.
Summer Camp Themes
Week One: Life on the Farm
Week Two: Superheroes!
Week Three: Jungle Safari
Week Four: Party in the USA!
Questions? Camp Director: Caris Altimore or (713) 465-4657