We'll be heading back to Stoney Creek Ranch for our 7th & 8th grade retreat this year! Get ready for rock climbing, time with friends, and an awesome weekend away worshiping God.
Please be at Chapelwood in the youth game room for check in at 6:00 PM so we can leave on time at 6:30 PM on Friday, January 28th. Make sure to bring dinner or eat beforehand as won't be serving dinner that night. On Sunday, January 30th, our departure is set at 11 AM with the hope to be back at Chapelwood around noon - we will have students contact their parents when we are 30 minutes away from the church.
- Towels, soap and toiletries
- Pen or pencil
- Light Jacket or sweatshirt
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent & sunscreen
- Water bottle
- A snack or water bottles to share
- Optional: Money for vending machines & gift shop
- The camp provides sheets, a blanket, and a pillow, but feel free to pack your own as well!
If you plan on using the zipline & or rock wall:
- Appropriate clothing, including athletic shoes. (Also note that there may be times when you will be above others, so be selective in choosing your shorts.)
- Extra pair of shoes (close toed!)
Stoney Creek Ranch is about an hour & a half drive from Chapelwood. If you or your student has a time conflict with our departure or arrival times & would like to drive your student to the camp late or pick them up early please email Maddie the details and we will be happy to send you directions & accommodate your student.
11140 Greenbay St.Houston, TX 77024