Join the Men of Chapelwood as we gather for Bible study, social outings and service projects so that we can experience transformation through a relationship with God and one another.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Andrew Wolfe and the Men’s Core Team: Doug Becker, Ryan Corrigan, Tracy Little and Joel Wetzel.
Click the tab, "Groups" at the top of the page to view more Men's Study Groups
Men's Morning Study with Rev. Andy Noel
Men's Wednesday Night Study with Rev. John Stephens and Rev. Andrew Wolfe
The Intentional Father
Men's Fellowship: Octoberfest at Karbach Brewery
October 23, 2023
Men's Chili Cook-off and Christmas Party
December 6, 2023
Spiritual Needs of Men
Surveys Conducted Among Christian Men Reveal Where They Want Spiritual Help:
- Their marriages—the number one request on men’s surveys.
- Battling sexual temptation—the temptation men struggle with most.
- Better managing their time—sticking to the right priorities and being consistent in the spiritual disciplines.
- Being the spiritual leader in their homes—knowing how to meet their wives’ needs and how to disciple their kids.
- Seeing their job as a calling from God and receiving Biblical wisdom for tough, job-related issues.
- Being more faithful in outreach to the lost. Most men feel like spiritual failures because they are doing little to share their faith.
- Finding a brother for friendship, encouragement, and accountability.
- Getting control of their anger and becoming more patient.
- Investing their lives not just for success, but for significance.
- Knowing how to satisfy their hearts more by delighting in God.
The root need of every man is to satisfy his soul more in Christ. But as he sees the biblical answers to the above-felt needs, the result is that his walk with Christ is energized.
Resources for Men
Learn to Pray for Your Wife through a Daily Email
Read The Christian Man by Patrick Morley
Explore Fellowship in Discipleship - FinD
Ongoing Service Projects