When disaster hits anywhere, Chapelwood faithfully responds in a variety of ways:
- Provide meals, prayer, hospitality and communication to our neighbors affected by the disaster.
- Clear trees to homes in need as identified by Houston Emergency Management.
- Coordinate with The Restoration Team on our response to a local natural disaster such as the 2023 Pasadena tornados
- More than $24 million has been raised by UMCOR and more than 392,000 Ukrainians have been helped. Your funds are supporting a range of activities including:
- Transportation, food, water, clothing, medication, and safe shelters for displaced families, women, children and those with disabilities;
- Urgently needed medical supplies to hospitals to help doctors and nurses care for the sick and injured;
- Legal assistance, counseling and social support for those who have lost their homes, belongings and livelihoods;
- Winterization and repairs at shelters, as well as construction on longer-term lodging for those displaced by the war;
- Repairs on homes as people return to communities impacted by months of warfare, and;
- Explosive removal and mine education throughout the country to reduce risks to those returning to their homes and communities.
Text to Give
Text an amount and then one of the keywords to donate to (832) 626-7767.
30 Ukraine will donate $30 to Ukraine Fund
Count Me In
If you are interested in serving, learning more, or just want to say hi.